Smoothies are a great way to get more fruits and veggies in your diet! Full of fiber and healthy fats, avocado makes this smoothie creamy and dreamy and thick, almost like a milkshake. The frozen banana adds a natural sweetness.
- ½ c. cubed frozen pineapple
- 2 c. packed fresh spinach OR 1 c. frozen spinach
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup light coconut milk, canned or from a carton
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, plus ½ tsp. zest
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
Combine pineapple, spinach, avocado, banana, coconut milk, lime juice, maple syrup, salt, ice and protein powder in blender. Blend until creamy.